Unregistered

Steps to fix the problem with non-admin account in Mac Snow Leopard?

I have Snow Leopard OS running in my Mac and I have to account one is the admin account and the other one as normal account. Whenever I try to download something from the normal account it just asks for the admin password to proceed but the problem is even after giving the right admin password it says entered wrongly and try again.

I have tried changing the admin password too but still same issue. Can you please tell me the steps to follow to overcome this problem?

Thanks.

nikhil202k Array

Re: Steps to fix the problem with non-admin account in Mac Snow Leopard?

Steps to fix the problem with non-admin account in Mac Snow Leopard : If you want to fix the Problem with non-admin account in Mac Snow Leopard then you have to follow some important instructions are following as :

Step 1 : First of all you have to open a terminal application and press a return .

Step 2 : After that you can enter a Password and click to the Restart your computer .

Step 3 : Then Boot into a Single user mode and mount the hard drive .

Step 4 : Now removed a drive when setup has been completed and click to the reboot .

Step 5 : After that you can set up a Administration account and finish a setup .

Step 6 : Then you can change and log in the set up .

Step 7 : This is a complete procedure to fix the problem with non-admin account in Mac Snow Leopard .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

samerjeet singh Array

hello guest beside all these problem i want to tell you that it is vey common problem faced by many mac user and i will tell you how to get rid off this problem just do as i say 1 goto setting of your mac 2 click on icon of account setting 3 make these change here 4 change your account type from single to dual mode 5 now delte your old account 6 make seperatelt adin and user account 7 click ok both account will start working bye

Dark knight Array

The steps to fix the problem with non-admin account in Mac Snow Leopard are as follows :

Navigate to the User accounts

Select the Account ( Non-Admin)

Change your Account Type .

log-in as Administrator to make the changes and provide all the

necessary Credentials ,

and your problem will be fixed .

Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread