Unregistered

Steps to use the Default pdf preview plugin in Mac?

I just removed the Adobe Reader internet plugin from the Mac library folder and now I just want to use the default pdf preview plugin in web but now when I try to open up the pdf files it just shows up a blank screen. What can be done to fix this problem? Can you please give me the required steps for it?

Support Array

Re: Steps to use the Default pdf preview plugin in Mac?

Now you need to double-check of what files you have removed from the library folder and which one is retained. If you have done it right you must have removed the AdobePDFViewerNPAPI.plugin and AdobePDFViewer.plugin out from the Library folder and retained the Quartz Composer.webplugin which works as the normal pdf preview plugin for web so never delete that.

If the Quartz Composer.webplugin is removed by mistake then there is a possibility of getting the black screen when you try opening up pdf file from internet. So if you need to get that back you need to restore it to some recent backup for fixing the issue.

If that still doesn’t help to show up the PDF in the web then there are conflicting plugins which needs to be removed from your Mac safari browser and then run to check if things work fine when you open a pdf file.

Mac Array

================================================== ================================================== ===

For fixing this problem you have to remove this plugin from the safari browser else reinstall this plugin again
    For reinstalling the plugin:

=) Move the Preferences.

=) Open the Extensions pdf preview plugin

=) For remove the plugin Search pdf preview plugin and then uninstall.

=) And then again install the pdf preview plugin OK.

================================================== ================================================== ==

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> Firstly Open The Browser
    >> Than Setting >> Extension Tab
    >> Than You See The PDF Extension So Delete That Extension From The Browser
    >> And Restart The System
    >> After That You Have Access The PDF Online Without Any Issue.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

katrina Array

Dear User .....

I will solve your problem into some easy steps...So just see my steps ....
    Let'a have a look.....

So first of all go and turn your device and then just go to the home screen and then go and Move the Preferences...After that just Open the Extensions pdf preview plugin....And then just remove the plugin Search pdf preview plugin and then uninstall...Now at the end just again install the pdf preview plugin OK.

Hope that info. help's you .....
    Thank you ....

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

Plug-in for Adobe Reader Pdf is the foremost requirement for using adobe and playing flash file.
    Whenever you install the Adobe Reader, it is necessary to install the plug in because without plug-in, it will not run smoothly as it run with that.

But, the first and the simple step in this issue that you must uninstall the previous version of your Adobe Reader Pdf and re-install the latest one from the web for your Mac device.
    Now again, you will automatically get the update by the adobe reader to install the plug-in which is recommended.
    Once you install the plug-in, you will get all the necessary functions which required for viewing pdf files,

Thank You...

+ Reply to Thread