Unregistered

Is there any application available for MAC which shows all the installed software in my MAC?

I just need a application which enable me to see all the installed application in my MAC, so can you please tell me which software application will help me to do that? How to use it? Please provide me the needed details.

Support Array

Re: Is there any application available for MAC which shows all the installed software in my MAC?

Yes, it is quite hectic where there are 100s of application installed in MAC lined up and need to kill time just to find where is that particular application? Where I installed it? Now to avoid this confusion Apple have provided a new application named as Bevy which enables to see all the applications which are installed in your Mac in one shot.

Now to use the software just follow the steps given below,

STEP 1: Download the application from the Apple MacUpdate site CLICK HERE!!!
    STEP 2: Install it in the desired location and open the application where you can see all the icons of the different application in one single screen which will arranged accordingly.
    STEP 3: You can set a global hotkey to open the application just by pressing the keyboard at any point of time. Select the settings and set the hotkey which you want.
    STEP 4: Hold down a key in your keyboard which will highlight only the programs which starts with that letter.
    STEP 5: You can also arrange or remove the applications which is showed in the Bevy screen as you like.

If you still have any problems or doubt in using the Bevy application in MAC then just post your queries here to get it clarified as soon as possible.

chowdary Array

Re: Is there any application available for MAC which shows all the installed software in my MAC?

YES there are applications available for MAC which shows all installed Software in your MAC.

The best application is " bevy " which enables you to see all the applications which are installed in you MAC.

This application is provided by Apple which is highly used by the users.

You can easily download the application from the Apple MACUpdate site.

Download and Install the app. That's it you can see all the apps in your device.

Hope it helps you.

Samuel Array

Yes Dear...

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You could try a program called [/FONT]Todos [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]that graphically displays all installed apps on your machine. [/FONT]

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/22275

Here is the link, just go through that and enjoy.

Thanks Dear...

swati Array

Dear User .....

If you want to know that the any application available for MAC which shows all the installed software in your MAC..So i will tell you that what to do that ....So you just see all my points Or steps...first you see and then try it yourself ....
    Les's have a look ....

First of all go and download the application from the Apple MAC update site and then install it..After that the desired location and open the application where you can see all the icons of the different application in one single screen which will arranged accordingly.After that you can set a globle hot key to open application just by pressing the keyboard at any point of time. Select the settings and set the hot key which you want..Now at the end Hold down a key in your keyboard which will highlight only the programs which starts with that letter.Now can also arrange or remove the applications which is showed in the Bevy screen as you like.

ALL Done ....
    Hope you like that information .....
    Thank You .......

Amitkumar patro Array
    202,classic's Lohit apt,near C.D.R.hospital,3-6-186/2/1&2,hyderguda,Hyderabad-29

Dear friend,
    their are application available for mac which shows all the installed software in your mac,and the best of all the application is "bevy" where you could see the all the application which you have installed in the computer.

thanks.

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is:-

No you cannot see all the installed software at a single place in your mac.

To make them to see at a single place just do as i say.

1.You will have the requirement of downloading a software for it.

2.You just download the software 'Bevy'.
    But it will run only in the Mac 10.5 or later.

You can download this software from 'www.macupdate.com'.

All the best........

Hifriend, Array

* Sometimes you dont want to take time going to your applications folder or searching around your hard drive....!

* Yes, ofcourse there are apps available for us to list out all the apps which are currently installed in mac...

* The apps like Todos, Bevy help us in this purpose....!!

* Todos in spanish means everything....!

* Like its meaning it will show us all apps in a complete dock....!

* By just clicking ,Command-option-Ctrl-T , todos will appear ...!

* click any app in todos to immediately launch it...!

* Use can also use todos icon in the menu bar and easily open and close the window...!

* When you are done, Just Quit Todos...!

* Whereas bevy is unique app launcher which is also similar to Todos....!

* But here it neatly organises their icons into groups based on the folder that has the applications....!

* It comes with a set of predefined application locations...!

* You can also add and delete folders to match your wish of organising them in Finder..!

* It can be accessed by pressing global hot key, clicking status menu icon, clicking its dock icon and also by mousing over a corner or edge hot spot....!!

* You can download Bevy at http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/31375/bevy

* You can download Todos at http://todos.en.softonic.com/mac

* Thus these applications would definitely help you to show all the installed apps on the screen... So you can download and use them...!

bevy.jpg images (4).jpg

srisrisri Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just need a application which enable me to see all the installed application in my MAC, so can you please tell me which software application will help me to do that? How to use it? Please provide me the needed details.

## Yes,

## You can download the application from apple website,

## So you need to install it,

## After install you need to open the application,

## Now you can set a global hotkey to open the application,

## And then you need to select the settings option,

## After that you need to set the hotkey you want to use,

## And then hold down a key in your keyboard,

## And also you can arrange or delete the applications,

## That's it.

ROYAL SAINI Array

@ hy friends /

@ why not , you can use many software's to do it

@ please go to app store

@ here please login with your apple id /

@ now please download software from the categoric that you want

@ now run it in your mac

@ hence its give all the details of process and the program's thats installed in your MAC /

VISHAL SAINI /

samerjeet singh Array

You can easily see all the application and software which are installed in your mac. You just have need to download mac application finder software likeBEVY,TODOA etcyou can easily get these frommac application storemac update.comwhen you apen these application tou will find all the software in front on your eyes in mac screen you can arrange all of them as you want.Best of luck for future.

ashwak84 Array

Hello,
    Yes,there is an app available for mac which shows all the installed software in mac;
    The app is bevy.
    You can download and install it.
    It shows all the installed software.
    ...@@@...

hihello744 Array

Yes,

The app is BEVY.

For downloading:

Open settings.

Press google store.

Search for bevy app.

Press download.

After downloading install it.

!!!!!GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Dark knight Array

Hi ..

Apple has provided a new application named as 'BEVY" which is helpful for finding

the number of applications installed , download the application from Apple MAC .

and then install it in a particular location and open the app where you can find

the other installed apps and they are arranged accordingly ..

thank you.

luck Array

Hello Dear Friend ...

Yes you can of course view all the Installed software's in MAC

First of all go to the FINDER

You will find the options like

@ Music

@ Movies

@ Documents

@ Other ...

Click the option that is labelled as APPLICATIONS ...

It will take you to the FOLDER where all your APPLICATIONS are stored

There you can see the Applications available in Mac ...

GOOD LUCK

kalyanipro Array

Hi friend,

The following is the procedure for solving the problem for any application available for Mac which shows all the installed software in my Mac.

At first you need to press the settings.

Then tap on to the google store.

There you can search for the Bevy app.

After that download the app.

Then install the app according to your choice.

Thanks.

harinder kaur Array

hii

friend use bevy application for your question.....it will definitelly help you

goto apple store or link and get and install from it

but I want to say that bevy has good compatibility with mac 10.5 mostly

thanku

Rbdr Array

for this you have to go to the website and then go to the apple application store then download the appliccation from the site.
    after downloading then you should install it to use it.

thankyou

arunwillbe1 Array

Yes friend,

There are many applications available for knowing all installed software in your mac.

The name of the application is """ BEVY """ by installing this application you can view the all installed softwares.

+++ Steps to know available installed softwares in mac through once software :

1. First of all download the bevy application into your mac.

2. Now locate where it is stored.

3. Double tap on it.

4. After clicking installation process will start.Don't disturb the installation process.

5. After installation restart the mac and open the application.

6. After opening the application you will see the all installed application in your mac through this software.

Thank you...............

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

External Software Is Easy Way For Looking The Installed Apps In Our MAC OS.
    So Download The "Todos" Software For MAC.

Installed And Check All Apps Though The Software.

ozvert Array

Hello dear..........
    you can see lot of apps for viewing installed apps.
    The best one is software informer and Bevy.
    you can see here a list apps installed in your MAC.
    you can uninstall any of app and also update them.........
    Hope you understand ..........Thankyou..............

karanchowdary Array

you can see the list of apps from
    system preferences and installed programs...
    or
    use bevy or software informer or appworld....softwares and these detect all the installed softwares and display in list....
    or
    u can see also see the list apps in some antivirus softwares.....also

don 2 Array

Hello Guest,

For solve your problem follow these steps:-
    apple provides you a BEVY app for your problem
    First of all go to apple store
    then search the BEVY app and download it.
    after downloading will be complete open it
    and this will shows you all the applications installed in your mac.

Thank you....

bajigopikanth Array

hai friend .....................
    there are many apllications based on this type
    you go to app stre and download it by your mac id
    here is one of the method to store your installed applications Mac > More Info > Software > Applications
    GOPI KANTH

sandeeprawat Array

For this you have to go to the website and then go to the apple application store then download the application from the site.after downloading then you should install it to use it.

Note:-Use 3G/Broadband internet to downloading.

Hope it helps......
    Thank you...

AKSHAY316 Array

Yes,there is an app available for mac which shows all the installed software in mac. The name of the app is "BEVY"

Steps to download BEVY app:

• Go to the home screen and click on "settings"
    • Now open "Google Store"
    • Search and find "bevy" app
    • Now download the file and install it

Dark knight Array

Hi hello ...

To view all the installed software in Mac the application that you need to install is as given below :

Visit the official site of the Mac

and check for updates over there .

and download the appropriate application

i.e BEVY application

which helps to view all the installed software in Mac .

restart your device once after the installation is completed .

Now launch the app and you can view all the
    installed software in Mac .

Thank you,.

infosys848 Array

Hi,
    You can use the BEVY application to show all installed softwares in your mac device.
    For viewing all software first of all download the bevy from internet to your mac system.After done this find the file where it is stored in your device.After find double tap on it for starting the install process.Now wait until the installation process completes.After completing restart the mac system once.After restarting open the BEVY application.After opening you will see the view all installed apps.So,tap this.After tapping it will configure with your mac system so wait until this completes.In configuration the BEVy software gathers the all softwares which you installed previous.Now after completing process you will see the all installed softwares from BEVY.

sunkaravinith Array

hii friend,

1)there is a app which is used to view all the installed apps in your mac and that is BEVY app
    2)you can download it by visiting the apple MACupdate site
    3)it is used by most of the mac users
    4)you can view all the installed apps in your mac without any software in the following way
    5)go to the control panel in your mac in that select programs options
    6)after that move to uninstall a program option and click on it
    7)now a new window pops up showing all the installed programs in your mac

thanks for posting

PRA Array

Yes, there are some application available for MAC which shows all the installed software in your MAC.

I suggest you to download Bevy 1.0.11 Application.

You can download it from https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/31375/bevy.

This app will show you all the application installed in your device in a single window.

You can arrange or remove any application of your choice using Bevy.

Best of Luck.............

Pappu Array

Hello Sir

Follow this suggestion to solve your problem

Easier way to solve your problem,go to www.macupdate.com

This surely solve your problem

HAPPY TO HELP

ramankumar Array

Dear sir

i want to tell you No you cannot see all the installed software at a single place in your mac.

To make them to see at a single place just do as i say.

1.You will have the requirement of downloading a software for it.

2.You just download the software 'Bevy'.
    But it will run only in the Mac 10.5 or later.

You can download this software from 'www.macupdate.com'.

Thansk...........

+ Reply to Thread