Unregistered

Is there any way to find my Macbook Air if itís lost?

I know that Find my Mac application will help to track but the problem is it was not ON when I lost it. So now what shall I do to get my Macbook Air? Please give me the steps to follow for finding my Macbook Air? Kindly provide me all possible ways which I can follow to find it. Thanks.

Samuel Array

Re: Is there any way to find my Macbook Air if itís lost?

Dear Friend..

Laptop and MacBook are not the device like mobile who have tracking and tracing facility.
    If or once your MacBook gets lost even by mistake, it can't be recover any how and any cost because there is no such application in that,

The only and foremost option to find your lost MacBook when the person who is using your MacBook, if run internet on this, then it can be traced via its IP address.

But tracing an IP Address is not a easy task, For this, you need some technical assistance like professional hacker or cyber crime experts.

For this, you need to make a complaint in cyber cell department and they will trace your MacBook IP address.
    When they find the exact location of your MaBook, the can get the device from the thief and handover to you.

This is the only way,
    Hope you get it

Thank you..

harinder kaur Array

hii

it is very hard to detect because it does not have any traccer in it.....so I think you shoukd have complaint to cyber

may it help you......

all the best

thanku

Bittoo Array

Dear Friend..

Its really very difficult to find the lost MacBook Air because there is tracker in this.
    The only way to trace the MacBook when the user run internet on it and you can simply trace the IP address of the device,
    If you successfully trace the IP Address and the thief location, then their might be a chance that you can recover your lost MacBook Air.

Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread