Unregistered

Is there any way to get the Gmail notification in my MAC? How to configure my MAC to get the Gmail notification on fly?

I have huge problem where I need to check the Gmail account every time opening the safari browser and logging in to the Gmail account this just kills my time as I need to see the new mail notification every now and then is there any application available in MAC which resolves this problem? Can you tell me how to use it?

Support Array

Re: Is there any way to get the Gmail notification in my MAC? How to configure my MAC to get the Gmail notification on fly?

It is quite hard that Apple to support with something which is of another vendor but yes they have to in order for their product to go on and Google is nowhere to be stopped for that reason. So it is possible you can get the Gmail notification in fly in your MAC and it can be done by installing the application named Notify in your MAC.

To download the Notify application CLICK HERE!!!. Once you have installed it you need to setup the Gmail account in order to start getting the notification for that you just need to open the application where it asks for configure your gmail account once it is done it will start syncing up your Gmail account which might take few minutes to complete depending upon your internet speed.

So once the sync is done you will start getting the notifications were it also shows a short preview of the 20 newest unread messages in the display as a notification where you can click accordingly to open it for details. The new Notify 2.1.6 version as the support for Google Apps too.

It also as the support for Rackspace Email, MobileMe and also supports Generic IMAP Accounts. Notify application can be installed in MAC which are 10.5.8 and later in the older versions it won’t be supported maybe you can go for the previous release to get the support but it won’t have the new features to use.

chowdary Array

Re: Is there any way to get the Gmail notification in my MAC? How to configure my MAC to get the Gmail notification on fly?

YES there are many ways to get the Gmail Notification in your MAC.

For this you have to make use of the Notify app.

Notify app is one of the best Gmail notification apps.

By installing the Notify App you can get the Gmail notification in your MAC.

Notify app is available in the app store.

thus Download and install the notify app.

Hope it helps you.

Samuel Array

Hello Dear...

Yes, there is a way to get the G Mail notification in MAC.
    Here I am giving you a link that helps you to do the possibilities which you require in your MAC.

Google Notifier for Mac

Just click on the link and enjoy the apps.

Thanks Dear...

priti Array

Dear User .......

IF you want to know that how to get the Gmail notification in my MAC? How to configure my MAC to get the Gmail notification on fly ....So you just follow my steps..
    I will solve your problem in some easy steps ....

First of all i will tell you that the notify app is the best app to get Gmail notification.So just download it and then installing the Notify App you can get the Gmail notification in your MAC.You can also get this app from the app store..So just download and then install it.
    You are successfully done your issue ....

ALL Done....
    Thank You .....
    Chersss...

sai charan Array

Dear..

Yes you have one way to get notification from Google.
    Just browse over internet and download a Google notifying app.
    Once you successfully have that app then install it in your system
    On successful installation you will start getting the notification.

Hope it will help

C

aroy8091 Array

MAC.jpg
    dear friend

as you have said that you want to know any way about your gmail notification, so please follow my steps:-
    • go to apps market
    • download gmail notifier
    • then install it
    • then restart your mac
    then you will see that when any new mail comes into your account you will see the that the notifier notifies you.

All the best ................................

With best regards from aroy8091........................

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say........

1.Firstly open your Internet Browser.

2.From there you install the software 'Gmail Notifier'.
    You can download it from 'www.Filehippo.com'.

3.Now install that software into your mac computer.

4.Then after doing all these restart your computer so that all these changes can be applied to your computer.

5.Now you can see the new mail comes to your account.

All the best......

Amitkumar patro Array
    202,classic's Lohit apt,near C.D.R.hospital,3-6-186/2/1&2,hyderguda,Hyderabad-29

Dear friend,
    Yes,their are ways to get the gmail notification in your mac.But it's quite a headache also.you could download the notify application.After installing you need to setup the gmail account in order to start getting the notification.you also need to configure your gmail account once.

thank you.

srisrisri Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have huge problem where I need to check the Gmail account every time opening the safari browser and logging in to the Gmail account this just kills my time as I need to see the new mail notification every now and then is there any application available in MAC which resolves this problem? Can you tell me how to use it?

## Yes you can get the gmail notification in your MAC,

## For that you need to go to apps market,

## And then you need to download gmail notifier,

## After that you need to install it,

## Finally you need to restart your mac,

##
    That's it.

samerjeet singh Array

Follow these steps to get gmail notification.1 open gmail in your mac2 enter your id password3 before clicking in icon sign in click on the box in front of option stay sign in4 when mail is open5 goto setting6 click on notification setting7 there you will see option that ..notify about every new mail...These is disable icon infront of it change it from disable to enable8 and close your mail and you will recive your notification best of luck.

ankit60 Array

Well dear of course you can get gmail notification on your mac.for it you should have notify app.this app is best to get gmail notifications on your mac.if you do not have this app then you can go to variour app download webs.you should download it from there and install it on your mac.it is done and your gmail is on your mac.
    Thanks

swati Array

Dear Sir .....

First of all you have to need to go to the apps store or apps market And then you just download gmail notifier...
    And then just install it...After that just check that it work's properly and then at the end just restart your Mac OS....

ALL the best .....
    Thank you ....

7777 Array

hello
    i want to tell you that
    I have the solution for your problem just do as i say........

1.Firstly open your Internet Browser.2.From there you install the software 'Gmail Notifier'.
    You can download it from 'www.Filehippo.com'.3.Now install that software into your mac computer.4.Then after doing all these restart your computer so that all these changes can be applied to your computer.5.Now you can see the new mail comes to your account.
    thank you sir
    good luck

Abhijeet Array

to solve this problem follow the steps

first of all connect to the high speed internet

then open the browser in your device

then search for the gmail notifier software

then download it from any authorised site

now run the setup file and install it properly

and restart your device

now its done

+ Reply to Thread