Unregistered

Tips to set up GIF image as the background in Mac?

I have a really cool animated GIF image in my Mac and now I am trying to set it up as the background but I just get only one frame of that animation. Can you please provide me the steps for setting up the whole GIF image as the background in my Mac? Waiting for your tips on this. Thanks.

sagar R. Array

Re: Tips to set up GIF image as the background in Mac?

In the Mac device , you can not set the GIF formate image in animation mode as your wallpaper.
    you can set animated GIF image only in your computer because GIF image register as normal image like .jpg and .png format.
    And it also consume more power and then after system will runs too much slower.so you should not apply the animated GIF image as your background in your Mac device.
    your Mac operating system does not support the animated GIF image as your background.so ,In the Mac device , when your try to set animated GIF image as your background of Mac device , it will not set properly and only GIF frame will set but not animated.
    If you try to run animated GIF image ,then your device also overheated due to more consume power and your Mac device will put on risk.
    the best option is that , you should set animated image in the JPG or JPEG or PNG format.It's also looks very nice and many very nice animated image available in JPG and JPEG or PNG format.you can set it as your background in your Mac device and can enjoy your background in your Mac device.

set the background image in Mac

--> Go to desktop and place the file on background
    --> select menu and select "control panel"
    --> now select "appearance" and then "Remove or Place" the picture.
    --> click on "place the picture"
    --> now select "your graphic file to picture preview window"

now your image will set as your background in your Mac device.

+ Reply to Thread