Unregistered

Is it true that Mac will get slower when we run Windows games?

I have my Mac running with the Snow Leopard OS and use to play the Windows games with the help of bootcamp but I heard that it will slow down the Mac as days goes by. Is that true? If so can you please provide me the information to make my Mac faster? Thanks.

Bittoo Array

Re: Is it true that Mac will get slower when we run Windows games?

Yes Dear..

Many of the games are designed specially for Windows OS and they are mostly compatible with Windows.
    You can see the CD or DVD games cover that the instructions and info given on that are usually for Windows OS users and also required Graphic card which is not possible at all in Mac Book or Mac OS,

Most important thing is that, Mac is itself slower and due to this, when you play windows games over Mac, it gets slow down.
    If you increase the speed of your Mac OS, then you never tried to install the Window games, software and apps.
    Whatever the content you are using in Mac must be compatible with your Mac OS whether it is a small software or an Anti-Virus.

Hope this helps you somewhat.
    Thank you..

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> When Any Game Developed Than Requirement Software And OS Also Defined By The Developer Means OS Like Windows OS, MAC OS etc.
    >> If Game Only Support The Windows OS Than They Not Work In The MAC OS And Vice Versa
    >> And Also When Game Support Both OS Than They Installed Both Of OS
    >> And Also Game Decrease The Speed Of Processing Of The Computer When We Have Open The Game
    >> So That Is Not The Reason Windows Game Slow The Speed Of The PC
    >> Game Software Requirement For Both OS Are Different So They Depend ON The Configuration Of The PC.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

luck Array

Hello Dear Friend ...

YES Of course

When you play game // automatically Mac will slower in speed

So you must aware of this ...

Not only games .... If you running so many programs ... even then it gets slower

And From the Windows you can select the Program

THen you need to put it on High Priority

There by you may get problem solved

GOOD LUCK

Mac Array

Red face Re: Is it true that Mac will get slower when we run Windows games?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear, we can not say that the windows games slower the mac system. But it depends on the system configuration,so that more GB games requires more configuration,and if your system has min required configuration then the system becomes slow OK. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread