Unregistered

Unable to empty trash as it shows "Cannot empty trash because extensions.db are in use.."

I have sent some applications to trash but I am not able to empty the trash. Whenever I tried to do the same, it shows "Cannot empty trash because extensions.db are in use..". Is there anyone who can solve this issue?

Support Array

Re: Unable to empty trash as it shows "Cannot empty trash because extensions.db are in use.."

.db extension is used for the Database files which includes Table, data and value. You are getting this error which suggests that an Application is still in use. You can’t delete any File which is already in use. If you want to delete it then first of all close the application which is using this file. If you are not able to determine the name of file then simply shut down your computer and restart it again. Now try to delete it. I am sure that you would be able to delete that file with ease.

Mac Array

Re: Unable to empty trash as it shows "Cannot empty trash because extensions.db are in use.."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Few things remember:

:: This is due to because your any application is open on your system.

:: So close the all application which is now running,if you will unable to close the application then restart the system.

:: And then delete any File that is extension.db OK.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

+ Reply to Thread