Unregistered

Unable to make any changes in Dock Position because dock Preferences option is greyed out

I am facing a minor issue with my computer. Actually My Docks are locked on right side and I am not able to change it now. Generally you change it through dock preferences but its options are greyed out. I haven't faced this issue before so don't have any idea. Please help me in fixing this issue as soon as possible.

mahhiads Array

Re: Unable to make any changes in Dock Position because dock Preferences option is greyed out

Hello Friend,

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> Firstly Open The Terminal From The Application Folder Than Type Following Command For The Changing In The Position Of The DOCK :

defaults write com.apple.Dock position-immutable -bool yes

>> And Press The Enter

>> And If They Not Work Than Type Following Command :

killall Dock

>> And Press The Enter And Close All The Apps And Restart The System
    >> After That Your DOCK Work Fine Without Any Error.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Unable to make any changes in Dock Position because dock Preferences option is greyed out

Hello guest you can resolve this issue by making minor change in your setting just follow these steps to solve your problem 1 open mac main menu 2 goto mac control area 3 click on dock option 4 goto its setting 5 change it default setting 6 also do changes which you want 7 than your problem will be solved good bye.

+ Reply to Thread