Unregistered

Unable to open the iCal application on Macbook Air

I need to restart once to make the iCal application work in my Macbook Air because directly when I try to run it just wonít respond at all. Why is that? Have anyone faced this issue before? What should I do now to resolve this problem?

matamanju Array

Re: Unable to open the iCal application on Macbook Air

Hello Friend1.Before you will open the i Cal application You will need to determine what kind of the file the .ICAL file extension refers to.2.The easiest way to open the iCAL file is to double click on it and let your PC decide which default application should open the file.3.if no program open the ICAL file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view or edit ICAL applications.4.I CAL files can be opened with Microsoft outlook and window live mail.5.There are two main ways to attempt to convert an ICAL file to another File type.6.Open the ICAL file in its default program and choose to save the open file as another file format.7.Now you can use the File conversion online service or software program to convert the ICAL file to another file format.

+ Reply to Thread