Unregistered

Unable to open MP Navigator 2.2 application in Mac

Everything was working fine until I updated my Mac to Lion OS. Now whenever I try to use Canon MP 530 printer/scanner to open the MP Navigator 2.2 application it gives the error message as “
    You can’t open the application “MP Navigator 2.2” because PowerPC applications are no longer supported.” What can be done for this now?

Support Array

Re: Unable to open MP Navigator 2.2 application in Mac

This problem arises if the software drivers which you have are not up-to-date. So just run the software update in your Mac and install all the latest drivers which are present for your Mac. If there is no drivers available in the Software update or even after updating you have the same issues then you need to go in to the Canon printer website to get the latest drivers for your Mac which currently runs with Lion OS.

CLICK HERE!! to check the official printer drivers from Canon. Just get the setup and install it in your Mac and then go for restart and try the same way to print your documents now it should work without any issues.

If you are still having some problem with it you can probably write your problem to the Canon support team to further investigate your issue CLICK HERE!!. For more information check Canon team via twitter @CanonUSAimaging

Raju22711 Array

- Now this thing is clearly visible that after upgrading OS the older drivers of various devices will need upgradation.

- The same is disturbing you during using Navigator 2.2.

- Now you need to connect your decive to internet.

- After that you need to go to printer drivers updater.

- Then you need to update all drivers.

- The same you can do from the official website of your printer service provider i.e. Canon.

- After upgradation of drivers your printer will function correctly as it did earlier.

Mac Array

================================================== ================================================== =====================

Troubleshoot:

Then try to restart the Mac system.

After than install the latest driver related to Canon MP 530 printer/scanner,and for that you need to open the below link and select the country ,product and model.
    After installing the driver you need to check it is working or not..

http://software.canon-europe.com/

================================================== ================================================== =====================

+ Reply to Thread