Unregistered

Unable to run Snow Leopard on Mac OS X 10.5.8

My mac machine currently running with the OS X 10.5.8, and it has the Intel Processor, 1GB of memory and more than 150 GB of free disk space. All these specifications are enough to run OS X Snow Leopard, but here am unable to complete installation. Please suggest me what should be done now?

Mac Array

Re: Unable to run Snow Leopard on Mac OS X 10.5.8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Instruction to follow:- 1. First repair the minor disk issue with the help of repair disk option. 2. Then remove the antivirus from the Mac. 3. Now restart the Mac and insert the disk of snow-leopard into drive. 4. After a few sec,a message is pop up so from that you can run the snow-leopard setup. 5. Now follow the onscreen instruction for completing the process. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abhinandan Array

Hello ************
    Dear user ************
    ++++++++Try this +++++++++++

**********This the problem of the software's in your Mac.

**********When you have upgraded your Mac OS all these software's may be corrupted.

**********So when you try to update them they are not updating.

**********So firstly uninstall all the software from your Mac.

**********Then you freshly install all the software's in your Mac.

**********you can solve your problem.

matamanju Array

Hello Friend

1.If your mac will support it, restore OS x snow leopard. not available on the newest i Mac.

2.if your Mac will support it, partition your hard drive or add an external hard drive and install snow leopard.

3.you have to use the dual boot method to choose between your power PC software or Lion Mt. Lion you have to remember it is not available in i Mac.

4.You have to upgrade your software to intel compatible versions, or find alternative software that will open your data files.

5.Now you have the install snow leopard and downloading complete you have to run it.

Samuel Array

Dear Friend...

Can't say whether there is any fault in your MacBook device or in OS but one thing that stuck in my mind that I am not sure bit you might be using a copied or pirated or duplicate Snow Leopard OS which is the root of the problem.

Remember, whenever you try to install the pirated CD, then the MacBook device never except that OS because there are several security issues in Apple OS which is very difficult to avoid.

So the best part to deal with this matter is to bring the original Mac Snow Leopard OS from the Apple Outlet, then install in your MacBook device, insert key and at last, update from the web so that you can get all the features which Snow Leopard has.

If you ever succeed to install duplicate OS, then there are the chances that your MacBook hard disk could be block or the device might be crash.
    So beware next time.

Thank you...

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say...........................

1.This can be the problem of the CD or the file from which you are trying to install it.

2.Firstly download the correct ISO file in your mac.

3.And then you move it to the Pen Drive or the CD.

4.Then you insert it and then open the Disk Utility in your Mac.

5.And then using it set the target drive and install that OS and your problem is solved now.

That's it by doing as i said you can solve your problem.

All the best.........................

Dark knight Array

Hello Hi..

when you are unable to run snow leopard on Mac OS X 10.5.8 :

Make sure that you are using the Original and Genuine OS copy .

Using of Pirated Copy results in incompletion and other errors and also check whether it is a trail version or full version .

check whether your device meets all the requirements to install Snow Leopard .

Purchase the Genuine OS disc and carry on the installation .

Usage of Piracy OS disc results in many issues such as hard disk failure , incomplete features and many more .

so , always prefer the Genuine One .

Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread