Unregistered

Unable to upload high resolution images from iPhoto 9.2

I am unable to upload high resolution images in the library of iPhoto 9.2 on my Macbook Pro 13. It is updated with Mac OS X 10.7.2. I tried to fix it by rebooting the system but it didnít help. How can I fix this problem?

chandhrasekhar Array

Re: Unable to upload high resolution images from iPhoto 9.2

dear friend,
    i think there is software issue in your iphoto application.you cannot upload the high resolution images because there may be codec problem in your iphoto application .to solve your problem follow the instructions given below
    1)iphoto supports only certain types of image files check whether the file you re uploading is supported by iphoto or not .if it supports then follow the below given process
    2)firstly repair your iphoto app using automatic repair option in the action center
    3)but the automatic repair takes lot of time so try this
    4)uninstall and reinstall the iphoto application and after that reboot your mac so tht your problem will be solved
    5)even if the problem is not solved check for any update of iphoto in the store .if present then update your iphoto apps so taht your problem will be solved

happy to assist you
    thanks for posting

chandhrasekhar Array

Re: Unable to upload high resolution images from iPhoto 9.2

dear friend,
    i think there is software issue in your iphoto application.you cannot upload the high resolution images because there may be codec problem in your iphoto application .to solve your problem follow the instructions given below
    1)iphoto supports only certain types of image files check whether the file you re uploading is supported by iphoto or not .if it supports then follow the below given process
    2)firstly repair your iphoto app using automatic repair option in the action center
    3)but the automatic repair takes lot of time so try this
    4)uninstall and reinstall the iphoto application and after that reboot your mac so tht your problem will be solved
    5)even if the problem is not solved check for any update of iphoto in the store .if present then update your iphoto apps so taht your problem will be solved

happy to assist you
    thanks for posting........................................... .......

+ Reply to Thread