Unregistered

Unable to use all features after installing Canon Pixma MX700 printer driver in MacBook Pro

I am running mountain Lion on my MacBook Pro. I have purchased Canon Pixma MX700 and also Installed its driver as well but only some option works. The reason for the same can be an error message which appeared during installation. The error was "System extension cannot be used. The system extension "/System/Library/Extensions/BJUSBLoad.kext" was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update." I have also tried to use the latest driver but the same message appears all the time. What should I do?

mohammedfazil Array

Re: Unable to use all features after installing Canon Pixma MX700 printer driver in MacBook Pro

solution for software and driver installation of canon pixma mx700

hr_mx700_cl_186x279.jpg

step1:The problem is with the drivers or the software install on the mac for the cannon printer.....

step2:visit the following cannon official website to download the proper drivers and the applications for your mac book..

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer

step3:enter the model no in the search tab and search the drivers and also the application suited for the model from the above website..

step4:download and install all the necessary drivers and the application..

step5:after installing all the drivers and the application the printer will be working fine without any errors.......

samerjeet singh Array

Re: Unable to use all features after installing Canon Pixma MX700 printer driver in MacBook Pro

Welcome guestfollow these steps1 check your printer2 check its compatibilty3 its version and software musr be compatible with mac4 also chekc printer software of your mac5 change if needed6 your problem will be solved

kalyanipro Array

Hi friend,

The following is the procedure for solving the problem of unable to use all features after installing Canon Pixma MX700 printer driver in MacBook Pro.

At first you need to verify the printer.

Then the compatibility is to be verified.

After that in your Mac,the software and version must be compatible.

Now the printer software of your Mac is to be verified.

Then the change must be made if required.

Thanks.

Dark knight Array

Hello Dear Friends ..

When you are Unable to use all features after installing Canon Pixma MX700 printer

Driver in Mac book pro then you need to follow the simple steps as recommended below:

Firstly Verify the printer that it is working propoerly or not .

and make sure that it is fixed correctly.

Install the Printer supporting Software .

Check it throughly before using .

Thank you...

Samuel Array

Dear Friend..

I know what the problem is all about.
    Actually this is totally the compatibility issue which means its very difficult to connect this printer with MacBook.
    MacBook has its different OS which is unique from other OS like Windows 7 and XP.
    If you want to connect your printer with MacBook, then either you have to find the exact drivers for it and then install them and if the problem still persist, then you must contact with technician.

A part from this, another solution for this issue is if you want to desperately connect your device with your MacBook, then the Mac OS which is install in your device, must be uninstall.
    Then buy or keep a Windows 7 or Windows XP CD from the market and install in your device,
    With this, your device would be OK and your can connect your printer with MacBook.

Hope this suggestion works for you,
    Thank you..

+ Reply to Thread