Unregistered

Unable to use Photo booth, iMovie and other major applications in Mac OS X

I don’t what happened with my Mac recently I am facing lot of issues with it, whenever I try to open the applications like Photo booth, iMovie and other major applications it just gets stuck there and after sometime gives the error message as “The application quit unexpectedly”. What does it mean? Have anyone come across this problem? Can you please help me to fix this issue?

Abhishek Mishra Array

Re: Unable to use Photo booth, iMovie and other major applications in Mac OS X

well for this issue first repair your disk by going to the disk utility option.
    now select your hard disk.
    and click repair your Hard disk..
    now again go to system preferences
    then go to dock
    now in minimizing using option select scale effect.
    then un-check animate opening application option and then try to open the same........

ROYAL SAINI Array

@ my dear its not a serious matter you can solve it easily by follow me bellow !

@ first please go to disk utility option

@ now choose your hard-disk

@ now please go to your system preferences

@ then go to the dock manager of your system

@ now decrease the scale effect as you want

@ now please unchek the applications option press enter key !

@ hence problem got be solved _______________________________________________

GOOD LUCK DUDE

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

>> That Problem Occurred When Our PC Suffering From The Virus, : So Please Scan Your PC

>> And When We Have Upgrade Our OS, : So Check Your Update Setting Also : If Upgrade Reason So Uninstall Update File Or Repair Your OS....

samerjeet singh Array

You are facing this problem due to reason that perhap you had had not downloaded apecial fortware to run these software likephotoboothimovie etcyou can dowload runner software of these application from mac application store than you can enjoy these application best of luck

+ Reply to Thread