Unregistered

Using Photoshop CS 6 in Mac and Macbook

Got the new Photoshop CS6 software for my Mac and now I have installed it and works fine too. My question, is it possible for me to use the same in my Macbook too? Can you please tell me how I can do that? What steps I should follow for it? Kindly give me the details. Thank you.

Abhishek Mishra Array

Re: Using Photoshop CS 6 in Mac and Macbook

yes you can use the same on any version of mac (check user manual provided with the software package for supporting platforms) as CS6 is latest version it covers all the latest mac versions steps are simple just insert C.D Rom of the CS6 in the mac Drive.. and follow the on screen instructions....
    if you find any difficulty then plz comment below...

mohammedfazil Array

you can use the photoshop cs6 in macbook also.....

====>photoshop cs6 is a powerful video editors for mac it allows to edit the photos easily.......

====>adobe photoshop requires a minimum of 2gb hd space,512mb ram,open gl 2.0 to work install and run the adobe photoshop cs6 in mac.

=====>just download and install the adobe photoshop cs6 from the following site http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/135...-photoshop-cs6

Capture.jpg

Samuel Array

Yes dear...

You can use this software in your MacBook too.
    The only thing you need to keep in mind whether the software you are using must be different from the previous one or not.
    If you are using the same then it might be create some problem because of compatibility issue and you need to install that Photoshop according to your configuration because Macbook needs a different version because its requirements is different from the Mac.

Hope you get this,

thanks

priti Array

Dear Sir .....

I will tell you that how to Using Photoshop CS 6 in Mac and Macbook .....
    so you see my stepss..

So fi therst of all go and turn on your Macbook and then i will tell you that photoshop cs6 is a powerful video editors for mac it allows to edit the photos easily....So adobe photoshop requires a minimum of 2gb hd space,512mb ram,open gl 2.0 to work install and run the adobe photoshop cs6 in mac...ANd then last you just download and install the adobe photoshop cs6 from the following site http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/135...-photoshop-cs6....

ALL done...
    thank you ....

+ Reply to Thread