Unregistered

Using Photoshop CS4 software in Mac

My Mom bought the Photoshop CS4 software which is for PC instead of Mac without knowledge, so now I have no other option than to use it. So can you tell me if there is anyway I can use the Photoshop CS4 which is bought for PC in Mac? Can you tell me what are the steps I should follow for it? Kindly provide me the required details for it.

Abhishek Mishra Array

Re: Using Photoshop CS4 software in Mac

well the information you provided is less.. what do u mean by PC.. is its Windows Edition?? anyways i will help u...
    firstly if your software is genuine i.e it is note a duplicate copy or cracked version then you didn't need to adjust or to re-buy it..
    Follow these steps and you will get a new copy for mac from adobe without paying extra money all u need to pay is for shipping charges.
    1) on adobe website write to support or call them from the no provided in support page, telling them that you have a valid license and you want to switch to mac.
    2) they will need proof of purchase of the full version.
    3) now they will send you a letter of distruction that u have to confirm. i.e u have destroyed your old license along with all the c.d.
    4) after confirmation you will receive a new license and C.D containing product (sometime a download link at ur inbox to directly download it from their download page).

REMEMBER ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE COPY/LICENSE because adobe need proof of purchase from you...

thanks...

harinder kaur Array

For installing the photoshop cs4 on mac as follows :>

1.firstly, disable the antivirus protection software that you had installed on your system
    2.secondly,ensure yourself that hard drive containing a folder of photoshop named ''adobe photoshop cs4'' and install it by clicking on install option from setup.;
    3.now , double click on the photoshop application updater ,if it reports that it cannot find application to update then uninstall by going application option =>utilities=>adobe installer and reinstall it again and run the updater
    4.follow the screen instruction
    5.if even you getting problem then install another window as second one and run the programs whatever you want where photoshop system could work

HAPPY Array

HELLO SIR............

PLZ watch this video : -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_X5u...x=0&playnext=1

Awesome Video .............

ALL THE BEST............

Samuel Array

Hello Dear...

There is no problem if you are not able to use Photoshop in mac.

Try to read the manual for Photoshop CS4 which is the best option for install the software.
    As there are lots of tutorials available on you tube but there is not so much information given in that.
    So try to follow my instruction.

Thanks Dear..

swati Array

Dear Sir......

I will tell you that how to u
    sing Photoshop CS4 software in Mac...
    So you just follow my steps.....

So first of all go to the adobe website write to support or call them from the no provided in support page, And then telling them that you have a valid license and you want to switch to mac.After that they will need proof of purchase of the full version.And then they will send you a letter of distraction that u have to confirm. i.e u have destroyed your old license along with all the c.d...Now at the end confirmation you will receive a new license and C.D containing product (sometime a download link at ur inbox to directly download it from their download page).You have to purchase a GENUINE licence

Thank You.....
    Cherss......

sai charan Array

Dear..

It is very unfortunate that we can not use Photoshop designed for Windows in a MAC. Both the system are different and software are also different for both the system and that is why they have different downloading link at their website. You can do two things now. You can either sell your Windows version to your friend who has a windows computer and buy a new one for you.

If you do not want to go with this option then you have to go to adobe forum and raise a issue over there and they will support you and help you in porting the version from Windows to mac

The site where you can raise your issue is Forums.adobe.com

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!

mahhiads Array

Hello Friend,

When You Have The Photoshop CS4 Software Than Adobe Also Provide The Software Installation Guide For Installation So Please Read The Guide Because That Provided The Full And Proper Installation Process Of Photoshop CS4 Software.

Process :

>> Click On The Photoshop Folder
    >> Than Open The Software File
    >> After Few Second Installation Takes Place
    >> In The Installing Process That Want The Serial/Activation Key (Which You Get With Software)
    >> Enter Key And Other Information And Next>>Next
    >> After Few Minutes Your Software Installed
    So Use The Software But Read The Software Guide Also

PHATAKA Array

HI FRIEND

Create powerful images with the professional standard.....Take greater advantage of all that Adobe Photoshop CS4 software offers with a more intuitive user interface and features that put you in control.Achieve amazing results.......Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 for MAC

FOR this watch Video :-

It's Full Version FREE 100% Working...............

srisrisri Array

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Mom bought the Photoshop CS4 software which is for PC instead of Mac without knowledge, so now I have no other option than to use it. So can you tell me if there is anyway I can use the Photoshop CS4 which is bought for PC in Mac? Can you tell me what are the steps I should follow for it? Kindly provide me the required details for it.

## For this you need to open and click on the Photoshop folder,

## And then you need to open software file,

## Doing this it install the software,

## At that time you need to provide serial or activation key,

## After that enter key,

## And then click on next button,

## Now install successfully,

## That's it.

samerjeet singh Array

You had bought photoshot disk for personal computer i.e pc but dont wotty you can still use it in to your mac. First of all you have to use internet explorer for it. And go toadobesoftware.nic.inmac application store.After that you had to download adobe photoshot software in your mac. And install you photosho disk in this adobe software your disk will work in it bedt of luck

Bittoo Array

Dear Friend..

There is no problem if you use the PC version of CS4 in Mac because the CS4 is also compatible with your MacBook.
    So there is no need to worry about this,
    You need to follow these simple steps for installing the software :-

1. Open the package of the software CD.
    2. Now pick that CD and put that into your Mac DVD Drive.
    3. Copy the Whole Software CD in your Mac Device so that you don't need to copy again and again.
    4. Eject the CD and keep it in the CD Cox again.
    5. Now go to your Mac driver where you copy this CD.
    6. Just click on the set-up and start installation process.
    7. When fill all the details like serial key, username and Email ID for software registration.
    8. Finish the installation process and create a icon on your Mac Screen.
    9. Go to that Icon and start your Photoshop work.
    10. In this, you can edit image, crop and make movies as well,

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread