Unregistered

Webcam not working in Mac iMessage application after the Mountain Lion upgrade

Facing this type of issue for the first time in my Mac and that too right after the Mountain Lion upgrade, whenever I try to switch on the external webcam it just doesn’t accept it all basically it doesn’t show any input but the same webcam works well with PC. What should be done for this issue now? Can someone kindly help me with the steps for it? Thanks.

mahhiads Array

Re: Webcam not working in Mac iMessage application after the Mountain Lion upgrade

Hello Friend,

Just Follow Some Steps Are :

>> Firstly You Need To Open The iMessage Apps From The Application Folder
    >> Than Click On The Help Tab Of The Menu And Select The Software Update Option
    >> And Update The iMessage Apps And Restart The PC
    >> After That Installed The Cam Studio And Check Your Web Cam Is Work Or Not
    >> If Not Than That Is Hardware Problem So Repair That
    >> Otherwise Open The iMessage And Make The Call Without Any Issue And Start The Video Chat After The iMessage Update.

I Hope That Info Is Usefully

lekha207@sasi.ac.in Array

Re: Webcam not working in Mac iMessage application after the Mountain Lion upgrade

hi friend,

please tell me the details regarding the web cam and how to use the web cam in imac imessage application after mountain lion upgrade.please tell me the complete information.hope the information is helpful for you

all the best

regards srilekha

+ Reply to Thread