Unregistered

When I select arrange by name,finder shows files sorted by date

I don't know exactly, what's creating this issue but finder in my OS X 10.7.5 is not working properly. I want it to show contacts by name but instead of that it shows the same using date.It is quite annoying because you can't check the dates all the time to view a contact of specific names. Is there any way to fix this? Kindly help..

ANKUR Array

Re: When I select arrange by name,finder shows files sorted by date

Hello Sir,

I have take a review of the your status that make me clear that there is definitely no technical fault in your device.
    I think that there is some kind of bug that made a problem that you are facing currently.
    My suggestion to you is that you simply have to switch off your device after that remove all the sim cards along with the memory card and again insert the all to their back position.

After that you simply have to go to the phone book settings.
    There you will find the option to sort all the contacts.
    Select there by name.
    I am sure that after doing the above procedure the bug is removed from your device and you are now successfully able to set your contacts according to the name.

There may also be the problem due to some kind of the virus so my suggestion to you is that you simply have to scan your device with a good validate antivirus.

That's all

thank you.

+ Reply to Thread