Unregistered

Will my Mac be affected after using the FedEx scam mail?

By mistake I have opened the FedEx scam mail from my Mac Mail application. Now what are the problems which I am going to face? Is my whole Mac going to be corrupted? Can you please provide me the full information for this so that I can be cautious and take the steps to save my Mac?

Support Array

Re: Will my Mac be affected after using the FedEx scam mail?

Now don’t worry much about the problem of opening the scam Mail unless you didn’t do any research after that with it. Now all you need to do is to delete the Mail completely without opening it again.

Hope that there was no attachment along with the mail which you shouldn’t have opened. If so then it’s better taking step of restoring your Mac back again to previous settings or just reinstall back again the OS.

Most of the scam mails will contain the link to open up some link where it will be directed to provide your personal information and inturn everything will be taken from there. So when you see such links never try to open it.

The common myth which you have to follow is to follow your instinct and be aware which makes the scam mail and the moment you see it just delete instead trying to find some other reason for it which will automatically save your Mac from further issues.

Mac Array

Re: Will my Mac be affected after using the FedEx scam mail?

================================================== ================================================== =

Yes, Mac be affected after using the FedEx scam, and if your whole Mac going to be corrupted then you have only option that is restore.

=) Put the restore DVD into your mac and then restart the machine.

=) Now go to the “Options” and then select a Destination.

=) Then select the “Erase and Install” option and then press on “Continue.”

=) After continuing you select the “Basic Install” option.

=) It will take time but finally your Mac-book will be restored.

=) And the Mac is corrupted, is now solved.

================================================== ================================================== ===

+ Reply to Thread