Unregistered

Will there be drivers issue if I update my Macbook Pro to Mountain Lion?

Planning to go for Mountain Lion update in my Macbook Pro but I am afraid if there will be drivers issue in future, what I mean is if I have Mountain Lion which is latest then I cannot install many important applications which are old. Is that so? Can you please give me your suggestions on this? What will be the advantage and disadvantages of Mountain Lion in my Macbook Pro?

Mac Array

Re: Will there be drivers issue if I update my Macbook Pro to Mountain Lion?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend,It is best to update/ upgrade the Mac-book Pro,but there is several disadvantage or advantage of update.

But there are more advantage over the disadvantage.

There may be black screen problem with the Mac due to graphic driver.

There may be compatibility issue of driver because ,if you update the system,then also required the update of driver.

Some software may be corrupted,due to some file changes at the time of update.

Printer driver compatibility issue

Some files are missing

Bluetooth driver issue.

But these type of problem you can solve by you so go the up-gradation ,it will best.

By doing these your system become fast,more support other apps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel Array

Dear Friend.

I don't think that there is any drivers related issue occurs if you are going to update your MacBook Pro to Mountain Lion.
    Mountain Lion is also a part of other Apple Operating System which means it absolutely works fine even if your upgrade to its top or latest version.

Well, taking about your drivers and software's then I tell you that whenever you upgrade any OS, then you must install the required drivers which are necessary for the effective functioning and performance of the OS.

Once you installed the drivers, then the next step is to install your desired software which you want to install in your Mountain Lion OS,
    Make sure that whatever the software you are trying to install must be compatible with your OS.
    If it is not so, then it might be a possibility that the important apps you are old, may not work properly.
    So there is no such advantage or disadvantage for the Mountain Lion OS in Mac, then only thing which you required is to install the genuine OS and compatible software.

Thank you..

Dark knight Array

Hi Friends..

There might be no drivers related issue if you update the Macbook pro to Mountain Lion

install all the supporting drivers while installation of
    Macbook pro to Mountain Lion .

make sure that the Os is Compatible enough .

check whether all the software's are running properly after

the installation of
    Macbook pro to Mountain Lion .

if you Update the Drivers regularly then their will be no problem.

Thank you..

satya praveen Array

Hi,

Yeah! I have got your problem and i have solution for it.

1.It depends on the compatibility of your drivers software.

2.If they match your system configuration then there is no problem

3.If they do not match then you have to face the problem.

4.No problem first update your OS.

5.If you have any problem then you update your drivers an you can fix your problem.

Have a nice day..

saicharan Array

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem just do as i say.................

1.There will be no problem with the drivers.

2.All the driver for mac will come with along with the Mountain Lion OS.

3.So you need not to worry about the drivers.

4.If you are using the external devices like printer,scanner,New USB devices,Mobile drivers etc,..........

5.For all these you may not get the related drivers with any of the OS.

6.you have to install them through CD which you will get along that devices.

All the best...............

+ Reply to Thread