Unregistered

You can’t access this site using mobile device or your web browser is not updated error when trying to browse in Macbook Pro

I have the latest updated software in my Macbook Pro which runs with Mountain Lion and now whenever I try to open up the websites from the Safari browser I end up getting the error message as “You can’t access this site using mobile device or your web browser is not updated”. What should be done for this problem now? Can someone help me to resolve this soon? Thanks.

nareshinsa123 Array

Re: You can’t access this site using mobile device or your web browser is not updated error when trying to browse in Macbook Pro

hi,

dear do not worry about this problem i will tell you a simple solution and that is you have to remove the old version web browser and then after that go to the apple store in your device and search there a new and latest version web browser and then download it and after the downloading go to the icon of the browser in your device and install it and then restart the device .
    thus your problem will be solve.
    thanks.

+ Reply to Thread